Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TRIAL MAKE UP

I had my trial make up with the artist we called MAMA RENE! I dont know where she came from. hahahah! I met him when I had my first fitting with Fred Alba. He is pricey but we just dont have a choice thats why we get his service for Joy and Val's pre nup in LA MESA ECOPARK. And so, being joy's maid of honor I also had my trial make up just to know if i will be beautiful enough to be one hehehe!!!

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK of MY BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT THE MAKE UP!


THEN...



Is my beautiful face improved? The picture was taken after the make up session (no hairdo)...just a make up with the use of a loose powder. huh?

AND THE FINALE!



Now, its time for a pictorial! Have to ask the photographer to take a picture of me so as to have a shot taken by a professional. And here, such a beauty heheheh!!! Praise myself... who else will do!!!???

No comments: